Become A Dance Teacher with Miss Rachel Kemp (F.I.D.T.A, R.A.D, Degree) a highly experienced and qualified dance teacher.
The I.D.T.A syllabus provides a thorough and developmental curriculum, that has supported the training of many dance professionals and teachers. By taking qualifications with the I.D.T.A you are providing yourself with worldwide teaching opportunities, and ongoing training and support throughout your dance teaching career.
There are a number of ways to gain your I.D.T.A teaching qualifications.
- All you need to know to become a confident, knowledgeable and qualified dance teacher.
- Intensive tuition per course concluding with an IDTA Professional Exam.
- Guidance throughout the course with free studio time and access between lectures via email and telephone.
- The fees are per course so you know your financial commitment in advance.
- The course is intensive in design, but structured so that you can still continue your work and family commitments.
- You might already be qualified,but need to refresh your syllabus knowledge,skills and confidence – this method is also for you
- Teach a range of dance styles in schools, dance schools, leisure centres and gyms
- Obtain public liability insurance from reputable brokers
- Teach all over the world with an internationally recognised qualification
- Enter your students into amateur exams in Freestyle, Street, Dance Exercise, Cheerleading and more
- Gain professional membership to an organisation
- Get access to free seminars and workshops
- Further your professional development within the I.D.T.A
- Teachers trained and qualified by Miss R Kemp.