I personally would like to take this opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU for all your help, support and hard work leading up to our first Bucks festival and on the day.
I’m sure you will all agree it was a great success, all down to our great team!
Special thank you Miss Hannah for choreographing the lower schools routines, Dawn for our banner donations, Helen for all our printing, Julia managing the project and Tracy for smooth running of the office and sorting costumes, Gary and Denise for all our lovely medals & trophies!
Here are some of the comments received on the day……………
- Great how organised and calm this festival is!!
- T-Shirts great idea, very well run can’t believe first festival – Leanne Hughes
- All the team very friendly and helpful, organised very well – parent Leanne Hughes
- Best festival I’ve been to. T-shirts great idea. Everyone helpful. Will be beck and will tell Leanne it was worth attending. Jacob Townsons Mother.
- Really well organised festival. Very friendly, all the staff were extremely helpful. All of the girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Thank you very much – Mina Burden – Principal.
- A lovely friendly festival and considering it is the first BUCKS festival really well organised.
- Very professional and extremely well organised. Friendly staff and a very high standard for a first festival. (LHTS)
- Very well organised, love the uniform. Nice section and relaxed atmosphere. Well Done (LHTS).
- Excellent job for the first festival and couldn’t belive a parking space was allocated for me – Adjudicator.
- Very impressed and thought the T-Shirts and wrist bands were a brilliant idea. very well done and I will be reporting back to BIFF to tell them what a great job you and your team have done Rachel – Kris Taylor (BIFF Rep).
- From all the Team – very successful day – only was a little manic re costumes changes when the groups were on!
- From Rachel organiser/Principal. Very proud and can’t wait till the next one!!